Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15th, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT’S THE DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT AND WE ONLY HAD ONE REHERSAL THIS WEEK!!!!!!!  I AM SO AFRAID FOR US NOW!!!!                                                        
     Sorry about that.  I am very much afraid for us now because of the two stupid snow days that made it so I was living the day before all my midterms over and over again.  Kind of like the groundhogs day movie…. except a lot worse!!!
     Today we went over our pieces again for the last time before the concert and we sounded fine.  I just really think that with like one or two more rehersals could have really helped our performance a lot.  But it is too late now and it just leaves me to practice more so we can sound like a high quality orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment