Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Sprint by Alan Lee Silva: TAKE ONE!


Hello!
There is so much you can see from a video that you wouldn't be able to see normally.  Like oh my gosh does my hand really look that awkward and does my voice really sound like that?  Well apparently I have an extremely awkward looking hand and I hope its not my bow hold and just my hand!  Well it will be a lot easier to fix my bow hold than my hand... enough rambling.  Hello, Mr. Wolf.  This lovely Sunday night I am going to take a few (or many) takes of myself with my cello , Cello-ocity the third (sounds like Travelocity, I thought it was funny in 4th grade...), playing The Sprint by Alan Lee Silva from measure 17 to 33, until I get it to sound as close to a quality performance as I can.
Also, just so you know I do realize that the sound does not match up with my bowing, no I did not get this off of the Internet because if I did it would sound a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment