Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Sprint by Alan Lee Silva: TAKE TWO

Hello! Me again!
So this time I sounded better than the first take.  I didn't mess up at measure 19 this time!!!  That may have been take two but it was really take four of take two because I kept on messing up at measure 19 over and over again and I just couldn’t stand it!  However, I got it right this time!
Before I played take two I read over my rubric from my last test to see how I would be graded and what I had troubles with last time.  It says that I had pretty bad articulations and I need to relax my thumb in my right hand.  For the articulations, it will be hard to make me look like I have improved there because there are many slurs also my camera is really funky and the sound does not match with what you see at all.  Sorry.  But I will try my best.  However, for the thumb thing I am not sure I am still doing that now, maybe I am, maybe I’m not.  The world may never know!  Just kidding.  When I hold the bow my thumb doesn’t feel non-relaxed but it might look that way, I am not quite sure.  I will just have to keep my thumb relaxed like it says on my test and hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment